Saturday, November 26, 2016

Audrey Hepburn Inspired

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHEREHERE and HERE!



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played along in the JUGS challenge(I chose the colors not the Christmas theme):

I played along in Less Is More Emboss Resist challenge(Watercolor Resist for Me!!)




Check out Theo's second card HERE!!






Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Audrey Hepburn Quote Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Sequins(Neat and Tangled and Butterfly Reflections Ink), Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Splatter, Watercolor Resist, Heat Embossing




7 comments:

Susan said...

Terrific sentiment and fun design. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Lori said...

Gorgeous!!!

Esther said...

This design works fabulously for our emboss resist challenge! I love the sentiment, and setting it off with purple just looks amazing. Really awesome card (as always!). Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Neets B said...

What a wonderful way to showcase this fantastic sentiment. I love the purple tones.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty water colored sentiment Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I love making sentiments take centre stage and this one is certainly that. Beautifully enhanced with the bold purple watercolour BG and a brilliant use of the emboss resist technique. thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah x